Cr*ppy Other Bike Forum Boards

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Cr*ppy Other Bike Forum Boards

Post by DanHam on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Haha that sounds about right actually, I'm looking forward to being 20 or so Smile Get served for booze and my restriction will be up. Haha my Dad is getting pretty jealous of me lately because I am slightly taller and hes only half an inch broader than me now Very Happy

Lol must have a baby face lol! I always get I.D. but everyone does now unless they look over 21 or 25 is it now, its a joke! Sad

Haha, that is my worst nightmare, my mum not liking my girl friend. I have a good point at the minute, my mum actually made a compliment about the girl I am getting 'friendly' with at the moment, she spoke to her at a party of my mates she came to but only because his mum and dad were there Laughing

Ahh yes I wish I knew what I knew now at 15. Is he going to be getting a 50cc? Lol i hardly ever wear jeans. Jeans are rarely meant to be washed you know, even though I never follow that rule Smile Haha, you should remind him that if the technology that's around today was around when you were 15 then maybe you would be interested in the same things Smile Yeah shopping with my mum is BAD, I always seem to run into a load of fit girls from my school when I go out shopping, at which point I try and make myself hidden Smile

Thats cool, that you and your nephew seem to get on really well, I get on well with one of mine, the other I think is a completed dick head. He hasn't spoke to me since I bought the 400cc. Tw*t Laughing

Haha now that would be real funny, I would actually pay to watch you do that Very Happy

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:12 pm

20's Dan?! I was ecstatic just to be 18! I loved travelling to Europe by myself - just hopping on a train on a Eurorail and heading out to France or Paris, and finding work over summers. Loved the first experience out of college into university too - that was liberating!

Your dad has probably lost about an inch: I think it's after 40 or something, our vertebra start to lose their height and compress a little more. Unlike you, my parents have always said I'm way too athletic and skinny, although that was probably because they didn't approve of my being vegetarian. Lol. I can still get into and wear jeans I've had since I was 18 Smile

Lol must have a baby face lol! I always get I.D. but everyone does now unless they look over 21 or 25 is it now, its a joke! Sad

Haha. No. I think sometimes large store shopping assistants just don't think. They're like robots - they'd probably even ask a 60 year old to show he's over 18....!

Isn't it the truth! If your parents know and like the parents of a girl you're seeing, she's in for such an easy ride! Well I guess if per chance, your mother didn't approve, you would just tell her that she had better treat your girlfriend nice since she will one day be her daughter in law Laughing

My nephew isn't into motorcycles; he likes mine but I doubt he'd ride or learn. His parents are very conservative. I guess if we weren't related, they'd have nothing nice to say about motorcyclists! They live in an area which is very well to do, and my motorcycle always roars up the whole street when I come and go. I don't think I'm very popular with the neighbours when I visit Very Happy

Well when I remind my nephew about the technology that was around when I was 15, his pat answer is: "But that was so last century! You're really old! We're in modern times now!" Such naivety Smile Yeah - I get on with all my family but maybe that's because I don't see them, like every night, what with working in Europe for long spells. Well, if I did an Ice Age caveman impression, my nephew seriously would hold a grudge until he was at least 25!! He'd never forgive me and go into one of his incredible sulks. Bless him Very Happy
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Haha, 18, I am looking forward to but then I'm not, all the girls will be like 'Aww Dan go to the shop for me Smile' and then 'Are you having a party Bla Bla Bla'

That sounds like a load of fun, but I wouldn't have a clue where to begin with anything like that. He probably has, I think I'll remind him just how short he is when I go down to see him tomorrow night Very Happy Haha.

I guess your parents, are just like not used to you being all the sporty type of guy, I remember when I first started weights, my Mum was worried, my Dad because obsessed be seeing if my muscles were any bigger haha.

Well they do get into quite a bit of trouble if they serve under age don't they?

Lol I can picture my Mum's face if I told her that at my age. She often makes a joke when my phone is bleeping like every 5 mins, 'Ohh who are all these women', my Dad is the same, I often disguise them as 'Steve' or 'Will' Laughing

Ahh maybe you can convert him if his parents would allow it, I am like the only biker in the family really. Ohh if they can hear you at least they know its you not to answer the door Very Happy I'm joking, I bet they are they type of people who disapprove of being overlooked by the neighbours because a night rider has just turned up on what sounds like a thunder storm Very Happy

ROFL 34 old? I would say that was really young. Does he tease you on the type of phone you have because it isn't touch screen or the latest tech on the market. I would love that, to get away from some of my family, well only a select few of course Smile

It wouldn't bother me you see if my uncle did that, because technically he's making a fool out of himself and not me Smile Maybe you should get some lessons from the videos Benney posted Very Happy

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah - I got stopped by 3 girls who asked me to go into a shop to get them a packet of cigarettes. I asked why they couldn't get it themselves (pretending dumb I was Very Happy) and they said that they needed me to get it for them. I said to them that I didn't understand why - and they eventually said it was because they were underage. Then I told them I couldn't do that, because it was illegal then and I was really sorry. One of the girls turned around and said: "Let's go! We're wasting our time with that loser!" Very Happy

Ahhh, teenagers. The last time a lad stopped me and asked me to go to the local corner shop to buy him a pack of cigarettes, I asked him if he realised that it reduced his sperm count and would make him infertile; his balls would shrink and his penis would follow; his breathe would stink and his teeth would yellow and then his hair would fall out after he started growing breasts and the pretty girl beside him wouldn't find him so handsome. He really wasn't expecting that lol!

Parents are kinda funny - I guess at your age, they still treat you as if you're their property lol. Well I'm sure your parents can see straight through your phone tactics! They weren't born yesterday you know!

Well my neighbours here aren't too bad - they're not as precious as my nephews' set. I always park as close to the house inside the garden as possible so that those numpty 4x4 drivers can't possibly run my motorcycle over without coming into the living room.

Nephew is at the age where even '17' is very very old! Even friends whose birthdays are a few months older than him are 'old' lol. Just a phase he's going through. My nephew knows I rarely ever answer my mobile phone, and that apart from Solitaire and possibly Tetris, my mobile phone has no games nor wi-fi connection. I worry about seeing him with his head down looking at the gameboy/PSP/iTouch all the time. He's so into a computer world of his own and carries his gadgets around him like a crutch!@ You can tell I disapprove Very Happy

Yeah - I like Benney's videos Smile But it wouldn't bother me, making a fool out of myself in somewhere where I don't know anyone exc. my nephew. it'd bother him way lot more! Sigh. Another few years before he grows up Smile
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am

Haha I bet them girls were thinking of everyway to try and get you to go and get them Smile Damn they don't care what they say down there do they? :O

ROFL I bet his face was a picture lol! I bet it isn't hard to find a shop in London though that will serve underage.

Yeah my Dad is fine with me and riding a bike, he doesn't like me going out round town after that mishap with that low life. Where as my mum is fine with me going out but not riding a bike Laughing

Yeah my parents do always ask 'who' I'm texting, I find it kind of embarassing to tell them its a girl because then they start asking questions, where as if I say its a lad they don't say a thing haah.

Ohh thats probably the best place to park, maybe you could get some cones to put near your bike. How many people live in your block of apartments?

Ahh I was like him when I was 15 when it came to technology, but now its my phone and iTouch that I carry everywhere. As long as I have music and unlimited texts I'm sorted, ohh can't forget access to these forums Very Happy I bet within 2 years your nephew will have grown out of it, he will be getting to the age where he is desperate to drive a car and be on and off with girls all the time.

They are rather funny Laughing Haha thats cool, I think it would bother me if I made a fool out of myself, stalling my bike I think would be worst, I haven't done that yet Very Happy

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah - kids here in the city have no shame. The ones I worry about are the jaywalkers who don't seem to have a clue about how to cross a road though. Some of the cornershops will serve underage kids when it comes ti cigarettes etc, especially if they come in to the shop in a hunting pack of 12. The shopkeepers just get frightened and want them to leave, especially when the other 11 deliberately start going around handling crisps and choco bars - there's no way he can keep an eye on them. Thats why some of the shopkeepers here have a sign: "no more than 3 under aged patrons allowed in at any time".

But most teenagers don't know what that sign means anyway lol!

My block of apartments has 24 apartments - it's an enclosed/security gate entrance. Once you go outside of it, it looks like the War of the Worlds lol!

Not like rural Wales. Over here, we have to learn how to 'hug a hoodie. In Wales, it's 'hug a sheepie' lol!

Technology never really excited me so I'm a bit at odds with my nephew. I always preferred outdoor sports and activities, or mountain hiking, canoeing and rollerblading. I was still rollerblading and playing roller-hockey till I was 30, but then someone broke into my old car and stole my roller hockey kit and stick and I just never replaced it. My nephew is already desperately in contact with too many gurrrrrlls.. He tells me my facebook profile is SAD because I have no friends (last visit = 2006!) whereas he has several hundred.
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:15 pm

We have them signs around here too, not that they take any notice of it. It sounds about right that he will serve them just because he feels frightened, after all its his business which is providing his family with food.

Laughing its probably because half of them kids can't even read Very Happy

Woow, 24 apartments, thats quite a few, thats a lot of people that have to drive past your bike, haha I bet you hate going outside them gates in amongst all the people who don't give a sh*t where they're walking or anything. I always worry about someone walking in front of me too.

Laughing I think I'd prefer to hug a sheepie, they won't fight back or stab you as you walk away.

Roller blading at 30, thats pretty cool I would say, shame you never got back into it, maybe you could have got your nephew envolved Smile You should use your facebook, often it puts you back into contact with people you were at school with, maybe like that guy you poured a jug of water over in Bioligy Very Happy I think I have around 300 friends or soo, I never add people, I always wait for them to add me unless they ask me to Smile

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Laughing its probably because half of them kids can't even read Very Happy

That kind of sums up what I wonder about those kids too!

Well our parking is underground, so only the other 18 residents have any reason to fiddle around the car park (the other 5 don't drive). It's not accessible to passerbys on the streets and it is covered (being underground) so it's not soooo bad. It does get to me that I can't monitor what's going on. Not sure if it's worth installing a hidden camera circuit, since it would mean I have to keep checking the vids instead of getting on with life anyway....

I think I'd prefer to hug a sheepie, they won't fight back or stab you as you walk away.

That's because you're Welsh lol!

'cuse me...I was way fitter at 30 than I was at 18 lol. Too much time spent drinking maybe Smile

You should use your facebook, often it puts you back into contact with people you were at school with, maybe like that guy you poured a jug of water over in Bioligy Very Happy I think I have around 300 friends or soo, I never add people, I always wait for them to add me unless they ask me to

Lol. When I left school, I had no intention of staying in touch with anyone there. I was so glad to get away from them lol!

Well I went to a religious grammar school - so it wasn't quite as 'normal' as the school you went to. I guess I could be more sociable, but I don't honestly want or need to keep in touch with small chit-chat mates like the ones I had in school. People like that just tire me out and make me feel sleepy. So when I left I told them to have a nice life Very Happy

My nephew is very different though - he does keep in touch with anyone, everyone and anything! Hoho....300 friends....you're beating my nephew probably by about 10 now. He had about 200 a few months ago. Sometimes I wonder if he's making contacts to become a pop star or a rent boy. Hmmmm.
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:45 pm

I did a big ass reply to this earlier...then lost it Sad Round 2 coming tomorrow Very Happy

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Haha i dont like long replys, replys at this length are much better
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 pm

ADHD, eh Will? Very Happy
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 am

More like OCD
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:33 am

Will-Radford wrote:Haha i dont like long replys, replys at this length are much better

afro afro afro afro afro

samne here

Lissee wrote :
U boys have the exhaust, us girlies need something too lol
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:40 am

I like your style ben!
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:43 pm

What style - afro?
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:54 pm

yuppp
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Which one though? They all look like clones...!
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:48 pm

maddaz wrote:i am on bcf and have neva had any trouble

They haven't started on you yet then bounce

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:40 am

DanHam wrote:

yeah bcf can full of bitch ass mofos Very Happy

Lissee wrote :
U boys have the exhaust, us girlies need something too lol
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by whitebrad on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 am

i am on this forum, and af1, and rowdy biker bar, and then i am also on my Colorado forum... it is coloradosportbikeclub.com

maybe not so much for you yeropers, and you ainglish, but there are some good discussions and decent articles and etc...

okay, so basically, i got nothin
whitebrad
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:23 am

DanHam wrote:

Lol. Maddaz - maybe you're one of the BCFers who cause trouble? Very Happy

I don't like BCF much either. Too impersonall and just seems like they're all waiting to lay into you to prove who's got the bigger knob potential.
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:29 am

Brad -

you're clearly on a number of other forums, since you aren't here much often enough! lol!

Actually, I was on Rowdy Bikers Bar for some time. Then I forgot my password when I came back to Yurop and couldn't remember how to log in.

Thinking about it, I ended up squabbling a lot with guys who I would probably get on well with in real life, but somehow, they just seemed to struggle with me because of my philosophical stance to life. I think they thought I was an elitist academician pirat

Say hi to Cat there from me. There were some good guys there like Axecent and Dan too. I know it was a liberal vs American conservative split forum mostly though.....generally I hate politics...!
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whitebrad on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:48 am

i am an anti-federalist, left-libertarian anarchist, Buddhist-Nihilist. What possible solution could exist amongst that? There is no solution. There are only the problems that will exist in all eternity. Sheep, wolves, and shepherds.

so i really don't fit in, huh...

i always find it so amusing to watch the puppets dance for the puppetmaster, or the sheep follow the shepherd.

it is all an elusion... (mixture of illusion and delusion...)
whitebrad
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2