What's your dream bike then?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What's your dream bike then?

Post by Lissee on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:10 am

If You could have any bike, doesnt matter about price or if you passed your test, what would it be and why?
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your dream bike then?

Post by Benneyboy on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:28 am

This :

Why cause its like the best ever 500 built ! Ever !!

Lissee wrote :
U boys have the exhaust, us girlies need something too lol
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Well if you were a bike it would be you

Ride on baby!
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Since visiting the bike show on Sunday I really want one of these...

A Suzuki Gladius (650cc). I can get my feet down on it well, I love the looks and it even comes in a pink colour scheme! Very Happy

Only problem is that the husband threatened to divorce me when I mentioned that I kinda wanted another bike sometime.

I also fitted the Triumph Speed Triple well, so I'd like to work up to that one! Wink
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chadz on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:09 pm

There made for the female market. Only toke ages to make a bike mostly for females, do the gladius in pink to

Dont look bad at all i think
chadz
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chadz on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 pm

if only
chadz
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 am

Will-Radford wrote:Well if you were a bike it would be you

Ride on baby!
lmao Will
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:09 am

Rhapsody wrote:Since visiting the bike show on Sunday I really want one of these...

A Suzuki Gladius (650cc). I can get my feet down on it well, I love the looks and it even comes in a pink colour scheme! Very Happy

Only problem is that the husband threatened to divorce me when I mentioned that I kinda wanted another bike sometime.

I also fitted the Triumph Speed Triple well, so I'd like to work up to that one! Wink

sat on the gladius, she was still too tall for me lol, Cute but not for me, still dont know what my fav bike is yet
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Lissee wrote:
Rhapsody wrote:Since visiting the bike show on Sunday I really want one of these...

sat on the gladius, she was still too tall for me lol, Cute but not for me, still dont know what my fav bike is yet

lissee perhaps its a sighn you love the rrr too much the only tyhing you should sell it for is this

Blantley the injected version though :

Lissee wrote :
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chadz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Thats wank, rather have a cg125
chadz
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:01 pm

The new Bennelli gets a great review in this month's bike mag! Wink

I stopped wanting to want some time ago. Guess I've been there and now that I've got a RSVR Factory, that's err.....all I want Very Happy

Well, there is the MV Agusta F4S which might be an alternative, but I'd want to try it out first before giving up the Factory.....
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Chadz, what was the bike you posted a pic of? Not very good at recognising ones like that yet.

Lissee, I'm very glad for every millimetre of height I have. I didn't care before I got into motorbikes, but now its important! Pity most bikes are made for guys, rather than our petite frames.

Blue, I love the look of the Augusta. It looks fantastic! Wouldn't actually want to own it though, apart from just to stare at it! lol
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Benneyboy wrote:
Lissee wrote:

lissee perhaps its a sighn you love the rrr too much the only tyhing you should sell it for is this

Blantley the injected version though :

My SP is so perfect for me at the mo, height , weight , looks and speed, I think if I could relax more with it and trust its not gonna give me problems frequently I would be able to settle myself better. saying that the last few months with it have been fantastic, every ride I have come back grining from ear to ear. My 2 year restriction is up next month Whoooo Hooo , but I wont be rushing out to upgrade yet.

My sisters boyfriend brought round his new Hybusa yesterday, I have never seen a bike that big and wide. I think its really really amazing looking but I could never handle a bike like that I dont think.
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:55 pm

That's true actually...I forget most bikes are designed with a height in mind. There were some bikes where the height was adjustable like a car (possibly BMW?) but the bike weighed as much as a behemoth.

I guess you have to scout more to find bikes that are a good size for a smaller body frame. Lowering suspension helps, as does raising foot pegs, and getting customised narrower seats. But it's still true - it's a lot more work for girls. Something I just take for granted and realise I should be more grateful for Very Happy

Got to love looking at the MV Agusta. You're right about servicing/parts being a nightmare. That's the main reason why I wouldn't go exquisite like this in the city, also with no garage, I can imagine it being stolen within a week.

Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Bluecollarlove wrote:That's true actually...I forget most bikes are designed with a height in mind. There were some bikes where the height was adjustable like a car (possibly BMW?) but the bike weighed as much as a behemoth.

I guess you have to scout more to find bikes that are a good size for a smaller body frame. Lowering suspension helps, as does raising foot pegs, and getting customised narrower seats. But it's still true - it's a lot more work for girls. Something I just take for granted and realise I should be more grateful for

It takes a lot of the fun out of looking for my next bike, u see something u like the look of and can afford , then you sit on it and ur feet are dangling in the air like a plonker.

If i was even one or two inches higher I would have tons more choice, As I get more confident tho I will probably be happy enough getting part of one foot on the ground , Maybe lol
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Yeah I can imagine that. That was the reason why I was gutted with a Ducati 999R - I sat in it (yes! 'in' it - not 'on' it) and it made me feel like a caged monkey on a chimp bike. It's probably the perfect bike if you're 5ft 8" but once you start hitting 6ft, it becomes a very acquired taste. That's one reason why I like the Ape rather than the chimp bikes Smile The Ape is very accommodating and spacious.

Well that was the opposite dilemma to which you had! They do make really cool sexy womens' boots with thick inch heels in the States. They seem to be the rage over there. Not so much here; maybe because fewer women motorcycle in the UK than the States? I'm not sure.....

Always watch out for the curve of the road camber where you are. That caught me out once when I put my foot down and there was a 4 inch difference between the nearside and the offside!!! The surprise of this discovery almost made me topple over. Boy is a bike heavy when you're leaning at 35 degrees on the still....
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Bluecollarlove wrote:Yeah I can imagine that. That was the reason why I was gutted with a Ducati 999R - I sat in it (yes! 'in' it - not 'on' it) and it made me feel like a caged monkey on a chimp bike. It's probably the perfect bike if you're 5ft 8" but once you start hitting 6ft, it becomes a very acquired taste. That's one reason why I like the Ape rather than the chimp bikes Smile The Ape is very accommodating and spacious.

Well that was the opposite dilemma to which you had! They do make really cool sexy womens' boots with thick inch heels in the States. They seem to be the rage over there. Not so much here; maybe because fewer women motorcycle in the UK than the States? I'm not sure.....

Always watch out for the curve of the road camber where you are. That caught me out once when I put my foot down and there was a 4 inch difference between the nearside and the offside!!! The surprise of this discovery almost made me topple over. Boy is a bike heavy when you're leaning at 35 degrees on the still....

Yeah I hear about a lot of big fellas (ohh errr missuses) having the opposite problem, too tall to be comfy on certain bikes.

i do look for the camber cause im still on my toes with my bike (and thats with it already having been lowered)

If my bike gets as far as 35 degrees it would def be on th ground. been watching good videos on u tube of the easiest way to pick a bike up lol. It should come in useful if it happens again.
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chadz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Rhapsody wrote:Chadz, what was the bike you posted a pic of? Not very good at recognising ones like that yet.

Lissee, I'm very glad for every millimetre of height I have. I didn't care before I got into motorbikes, but now its important! Pity most bikes are made for guys, rather than our petite frames.

Blue, I love the look of the Augusta. It looks fantastic! Wouldn't actually want to own it though, apart from just to stare at it! lol
Its a Husqvarna supermoto, best they have built. Like a factory one thats costs alot

I like some of the looks of the mv but not 100% onit
chadz
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chadz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 pm

I want this build so bad to. One off and its fuckin awesome

chadz
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm

My bike has to be fully faired, or it just feels incomplete to me, but its a nice one apart from that chadz
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chadz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:07 pm

i was like when i was young but have miles more fun on supermotos and naked bikes. Thats if you know how to ride them haha
chadz
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 am

chadz wrote:i was like when i was young but have miles more fun on supermotos and naked bikes. Thats if you know how to ride them haha

make sure you come to the nw200 then im takking me husky 250 supermoto which im currently rebuidling

Lissee wrote :
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 am

Im having a go on it first though ben yeah?
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Will-Radford wrote:Im having a go on it first though ben yeah?

you can buy the motor if you want bud im breaking the project up to fund somehting diffrent

Lissee wrote :
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benneyboy on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Benneyboy wrote:
Will-Radford wrote:Im having a go on it first though ben yeah?

you can buy the motor if you want bud im breaking the project up to fund somehting diffrent

only messing !!!

Lissee wrote :
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down