Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Modification

Post by DanHam on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:38 pm

I already saw it Razz

Go on the related videos for that video, Is it me or is that Dom's Runner in quite a few?

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Yeah he hands around with the G's in the hood smoking golden V init!
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Haha, good old Golden V Laughing

Right I am out dudes. Peace. I feel as rough as a badgers arse! Evil or Very Mad No school tomorrow.

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Im not going college tomorow, cant be arsed

bye dan
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:10 am

Haha neither is Matt, he can't be arsed either.

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Wow. What are your attendance rates like?!

If I was teaching you, you'd never get away with it .....without a big juicy grade D+ Very Happy
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:53 pm

My attendance erm about 97-98% IIRC Smile

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:03 pm

In body....or mind? Very Happy
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Bluecollarlove wrote:In body....or mind? Very Happy

lol! The cheek, I must check. My attendance for year 12 was like 98.9% or something. They were blabbing on to me about how I should talk about it in my personal statement Smile

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Haha. I ask only because my attendance at school was 100% otherwise you got expelled lol!

....until I was in 6th form, then it dived down to about 85% lol. I had a choice then. I choose to attend in mind, but not in body Very Happy

Well, in your personal statement, you probably can draw on something along the lines of saying that you are diligent (what does that mean lol); punctual (except when there's black ice) and committed to your studies/work, as reflected by your attendance record (on www.full-revs.com forum) Very Happy

Honestly - I don't think I had a personal statement formulated at that age. I remember making up a lot of lies though....just saying what I was told, people wanted to hear.

God, how I hated myself then! Prostituted for my CV just because the school wanted me to afro
Hmmm. That doesn't look like an emo icon? lol!
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:39 am

My attendance in college is about 70%
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:34 am

im on 71% Neutral

But, my college is like 20 mins ride away, which is fine, but an hour and a half getting busses.... so yeah. Since my bike went i have them days when i just carnt be arsed with going to college, leaving at half 7 and not getting home untill half 7/8 that night.

Aprilia RS50 - sold
Honda CBR400 - current
Something Ridiculously Fast - next
CraigB
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:42 am

Reason i dont go in is cause im far infront of people so i have nothing to do so i just dont go in and then come in when people have cought up lol
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigB on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:46 am

lol, well dispite me only being there 71% of the time, my assignments are always in on time, and so far im doing well lol.

Aprilia RS50 - sold
Honda CBR400 - current
Something Ridiculously Fast - next
CraigB
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:51 am

I dont get assignments
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 pm

70% isn't too bad...as long as you don't intend to stay in education for like...6 years.

If you lose 10% in attendance rates each year, by the time you've hit 6 years in education (which would be terrible!), you'll have given up!

Well I always used to try my best and apply myself without getting cocky and confident that I was ahead of others. I couldn't care less what others were getting or doing. I had to do it for me. Only then would I be satisfied.

Ok ok...that was a lie! My parents promised me that if I scored straight A's and came tops, then I could travel to Europe by myself when I was 16 years old. They were pushing their luck but lol. I went to Europe and their anxiety rates shot sky high for 2 months. They got a nice postcard from France, Belgium, Holland, Spain, Germany, Greece though Smile
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:18 am

Bluecollarlove wrote:Haha. I ask only because my attendance at school was 100% otherwise you got expelled lol!

....until I was in 6th form, then it dived down to about 85% lol. I had a choice then. I choose to attend in mind, but not in body Very Happy

Well, in your personal statement, you probably can draw on something along the lines of saying that you are diligent (what does that mean lol); punctual (except when there's black ice) and committed to your studies/work, as reflected by your attendance record (on www.full-revs.com forum) Very Happy

Honestly - I don't think I had a personal statement formulated at that age. I remember making up a lot of lies though....just saying what I was told, people wanted to hear.

God, how I hated myself then! Prostituted for my CV just because the school wanted me to afro
Hmmm. That doesn't look like an emo icon? lol!

There's a few at my school with 100% attendance, its always the ones you least expect you know. They used to give us certificates for having 100% attendance through a term, the head teacher used to come round and give it to us in our form groups, I had a couple, how embarrassing having to stand there in front of the class.

Ahh you went through that stage too, thats the good thing about 6th form, you choose whether you go or not. Like them damned SSS lessons, how boring, I choose not to go to them, well maybe 3-4 a week I don't go to, its wasted time, the room is cold and most of my work is computer based.

Ohh yes, I wish school was based around a motorcycle forum then I'm sure I would be top of the year, its a shame we can't just learn about a certain subject, I choose motorcycling Very Happy

Thats right, the teachers have a look thorough them and then give them a lost of what to write in them. I have some friends that have never even looked at a book in their life, and they start banging on about their love for books and the way a certain author catches something. I just hope they don't bring it up at their interview lol!

Lol you weren't an emo where you? Shocked

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:05 pm

What's SSS lessons? Social Securities Studies? lol!

Schools can be unpleasant places. I remember ours had what we callled the 'hut' - some caravans planted outdoors and the floors always creaked and they were freezing even with the heating on.

Lol Dan. You won't get a job just by being on a motorcycle forum! But then hmm...if you were good at IT, you could possibly.....

Motorcycling is expensive; the only way I can justify it is by using one to commute. Some people are lucky to have a weekend bike. I'll be one of those when I get my Gootsy!

Wow. Kids trying to bluff about their fav authors can be fun to interview. You don't need to ask them any questions...just wait for them to dig their own hole lol!

Me an emo? No way. We didn't even have 'emos' back then. There were 'goths' and 'punks' or 'ska' and 'loners' or 'geeks' and 'nerds'. Otherwise, we didn't have as complex a classification system for teenagers as they do nowadays. I was always bright in school, so sometimes I got lumped in with being too brainy. But I was also very good at sports, so I didn't fit in that geeky bunch either. I did have a reputation for being anti-social though. I just didn't like mixing with tossers and dipsticks lol so I never acknowledged 90% of the year existed lol!

Being a grammar school - no one ever rode a motorcycle. There would be nowhere to park it except outside the school and wait for it to get nicked. I loved cycling a lot and spent ages doing that. I was into mountain climbing and hill-walking a lot so I didn't have time to social with the grammar school kids either. Just went to school to study and couldn't wait to get out. Come 6th year, the girls were good company to play around with. We had great fun together with only a few jealous boys peering in Smile
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3