Im getting an iPod touch Very Happy
2T.Tom
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Just Kicked in y0!

Post by DanHam on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:09 am

Sweeeeet, I got a touch, pretty good IMO, the games are mint when your bored Wink

Erm I'm getting, heated grips, leather jacket, gloves and various other stuff Wink

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:22 am

Nice Tom! Very nice!!!

Where did you get that 1:24 scale model then?! Very Happy
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterTenerife on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:47 pm

I waant a Dt 125.lolol
MasterTenerife
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Driving lessons and a car
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2T.Tom on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:23 am

^^ spoilt xD
2T.Tom
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:30 am

2T.Tom wrote:^^ Loved xD
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 am

Will-Radford wrote:
2T.Tom wrote:^^ Loved xD

LOL

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 pm

Thats the problem with being a mum . You buy all the pressie's instead of asking for them . My secrets out I am actually santa clause lol so now you know who to send your lists too lol
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Lissee wrote:Thats the problem with being a mum . You buy all the pressie's instead of asking for them . My secrets out I am actually santa clause lol so now you know who to send your lists too lol

Aww Lisa, surely you will get a present this Xmas Smile

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:13 pm

I will get a couple of wee things from my mum and sisters but anything big I want I will just have to treat myself to . Saving up for a new bike at the mo but that will probably all go on soliciter fees . After 3 everybody . . . 1 2 3 ahhh
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:26 pm

What bike are you after? Smile

Solicitor fees? What are they for?

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon_pearson17 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:40 pm

MasterTenerife wrote:I waant a Dt 125.lolol

Buy mine for £900 Smile
Jon_pearson17
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Jon_pearson17 wrote:Buy mine for £900 Smile

Are you prepared to spend another £900 shipping it to Tenerife? Very Happy

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Ahhhhhhh!

I guess the solicitor fees are for separation from the ex-jerk?!

Hope it all works out Lissee. It must be painful like a thorn in your side to have to go through Christmas with those issues to deal with.

I don't think about Christmas as 'getting' anymore - maybe too old for that hmm? It's more about 'giving'. Not 'giving wick' or anything - but giving yourself for others.

Like, spend some time with the local chavs. Hug a hoodie lol!

Not!!! Family and friends and people you want to be with, as if it was your last day on earth - that sort of thing. If anybody tells me that they want a PSPII or III and nothing else for Christmas I'm going to crack up at them!!!
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Morgan guess what?! I want a PSP for Xmas Smile

No...I'm joking Smile

Lisa ~ is there no way you can get some help with the funding being you are now by yourself with the 2 kids?

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 pm

You're wayyyy too old to have a PSP Dan Smile

It would bore you silly I bet. It bores me hearing my nephew say he wants one...! I still haven't got him anything yet! Running out of time uh oh....!

Did you finish your shopping today?

I was too exhausted driving to the train station early morning. We went out for a drive around the block to see the Christmas decorations and lights along some of the houses here - very pretty. Then we ran into a gang of 6 punks who had snow balls in their hands really to pummell us in the car. Would hate to think what they'd do if we were on a bike (on the black ice Very Happy). Quickly too a left turn - the first left turn I saw and ended up somewhere else I didn't know where! Dinner in a restaurant tonight was great but we just got home - so tired.......! Can't keep up with these late nights!!

Yes Dan - the best way to help with funding depends if the ex- actually lives up to his duties as a father, post-separation. A lot of men in that situation can be incredibly immature and punish their ex-girlfriends/wives by not supporting their children. It's the children who lose out from having jerk offs like that for parents. It does get better though when the bitterness wears away and some kind of reconciliation comes about. But it is always harder on the mother left holding the kids. The government haven't done enough to enforce parental responsibility for absent fathers to make things work ;(
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:28 pm

I know tell me about it, I don't like the graphics on them much anyway, it annoying, Sony could have done so much better. I did use my PSP alot, when it was a daily thing to go and see my nan in hospital most nights for 3-4 months, we would sit there for hours with her, I used to take my PSP to entertain myself.

I didn't even start my shopping, I was talking to the Post man this morning, hes always 'oggling' over my bike, he told me to leave it where it was, it was really icy on the roads. Then I was going to go on the bus but then realised I had no jeans... D'ohh, all I had was trackies and I wasn't going to go as a chav, because a girl I like was going to the same place lol! Now we were thinking of going shopping on our bikes tomorrow, its been raining all night here, hopefully it won't freeze, otherwise its the bus on Monday.

Do the outdoor light not get robbed in London? Bet it looks smart rows upon rows of these houses with all these light. Ahh lucky you weren't on the bike, that could have been dangerous, mind you they are so friggin' brain dead from all the drugs they can't even use their brain to realise that in the first place. What did you have for dinner tonight? I had your cat favourite meal... Chicken Smile I think you should spend tomorrow doing very little and sleeping all day Smile

Yeah, thats exactly where the gvt lack, Laughing do you ever see the Jeremy Kyle Show, thats quite funny, since you don't have a TV, there will be some on youtube, some of the fathers they get on there ... what a disgrace. My Mum and Dad had the money thing going at one point, my Dad just used to give her cash, but now he gives me the money or just buys me clothes or gives me petrol money instead, my Mum prefers it like that.

Lisa ~ Keep pushing for the money he owes you Smile

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Not reading these essays either

Looks like a big bluurr when your mashed
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Sony have made some terrible terrible decisions in their lifetime!

If it wasn't for their marketing strategy, mini-disc would be a great format still around today! Similarly, if they didn't make all their batteries explode in laptops, they could've invested their money in developing a better platform for computers than Windoze Sad

I was never into electronic games as much as my nephew. I might have played Donkey Kong for about 10 games before getting fed up with it on a Nintendo (the old old old Nintendos with terrible grey black on grey graphics). I realised I learnt more about the world reading books, than by playing with myself Very Happy

Fantastic that you have such a cool postie to look out for you! I miss that over here. The postmen here change like the wind; you never see the same ones for more than a season and then they get moved or shifted somewhere.

You and your tracksuit bottoms. I bought a pair of white shiney ones in France for about 10Euro (about £8 then) and they were fantastic because they always wash up bright white. My friends tell me I look like a teenage yob when I wear them. They just so happen to be really convenient and easy to maintain after playing squash. Can't be walking around town in shorts afterwards. Don't want jeans as they weigh a lot more and take up more room in a bag.

Hmmm - shopping on a motorcycle is very impractical! Study the weather forecast and temperature carefully before you go. Black ice is a horrible experience. It's just like diesel on the roads actually, only more slippery!

There are some areas where the communities are very tight knit: it'd be hard to steal the lights unless a burglar came in at 4am or something. Some do get their Christmas decorations stolen. There are some houses with inflatable snowmen which get nicked and the snowmen get transplanted on top of a street lamp or somewhere else for a prank! It's pretty seeing so many lights. Some of these families are mental though. There are some who will splash out on their credit card to put up expensive lights to 'beat the neighbour' and buy lavish Christmas presents - all crappy electronic stuff like PSPII *hint* *hint*! Smile which will break or fall apart or need expensive games to feed it and then not have enough to pay for the electricity bill. Something is very wrong with that. They don't even believe in Christmas or Christ either - they're more likely to believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy! This is supposedly 'normal' lol!

The cat had chicken alright: from Sainsburys'. He likes to be hand fed now that he's old. My girlfriend is very good at doing that with him. I like Japanese food a lot - so I tend to go for their pickled cabbage and beancurd starters and vegetable noodles, or tempura (battered) vegetables or cold buckwheat noodles and miso soup. We were at Greenwich Park earlier and the Royal Observatory (huge telescope there - you'd love it! You could do all the astronomy you wanted if you paid them more than the tourist fee to get in Very Happy) and the dome was open at night since it was a clear sky so you could see the telescope hub from the outside. Very icy though. Some rear heel slippage and my gf almost highsided on her high heels lol. Lol?! I shhouldn't be writing lol!

Lol. lol!

Jeremy Kyle is funny. I don't watch tv but I was in a hotel once and tuned in and there he was. In your parents generation, they went through the 60's and were influenced by a movement called 'relativism' from which 'individualism' sprang. This position has basically led to people deciding that they are (god) in charge of their own lives, and not necessarily accountable to others ... even to a spouse. This mindset makes it harder to tolerate marriage...and work through problems. Whereas in other countries, where divorce or separation is taboo and stigmatised, the society gel makes it equally more likely that couples who disagree, will work things out...or live together...and hate each other and argue all the time.

We're not like that here. In more affluent parts of London like that stockbroker belts, the divorce rates are higher. Lots of reasons why. Some include money: people have more disposable income there, and see a partner, as an asset, rather than a human...or someone they have a duty or promise to love.

That's sad, because they are never complete in themselves, even after separation. The people Jeremy Kyle bring up seem to be selected because they are utterly clueless about how they come across. There's more entertainment value for the audience in seeing these (insightless) people make idiots of themselves in public, and not realise how they come across. That's kind of cruel in a way. The fathers are a disgrace.....but it would be hard for them not to be: they haven't been shown any moral guidance, or probably experienced love from their own parents which was enough to help them make sense of their own self-centredness.

Hehe - well your dad is certainly giving you a lot of treats now! lol! Some separated dads give money (guilty no doubt) because they aren't around. Most kids prefer to have time with both parents, provided the parents aren't warring with each other, or leaving it to the kid to be referee. I guess my parents are way more strict and traditional than yours. I could only ever be a hooligan when they weren't looking, otherwise I would get flayed alive! I got caught by my parents one night staying out till 1.30am and I got whipped so hard that I could barely sit properly in classes the next morning. I was 11 then lol!

Well it must be hard being separated parents. They're always going to have to have some form of contact with each other after separation: their child will want contact with both parents (without agro in front of him) and its up to the parents to make it work.
Bluecollarlove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:55 am

My wages arn't too bad so wont get any help with fees . His wages are lower than mine so he gets away with only having to pay a little bit of child support . I need to try and see if the morgage people will let me borrow enough to buy out his share of the house . If not we either have to sell it or go to court to let the judge decide . Not letting it spoil my christmas tho . Looking forward to finally getting it all sorted once and for all . The crap thing is anything that I buy b4 its sorted is still seen as half his , stupid isn't it .
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshVFR on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:02 am

Lissee wrote:My wages arn't too bad so wont get any help with fees . His wages are lower than mine so he gets away with only having to pay a little bit of child support . I need to try and see if the morgage people will let me borrow enough to buy out his share of the house . If not we either have to sell it or go to court to let the judge decide . Not letting it spoil my christmas tho . Looking forward to finally getting it all sorted once and for all . The crap thing is anything that I buy b4 its sorted is still seen as half his , stupid isn't it .

not read other posts but good attitude towards not lettin it ruin your xmas and thats shit that its still half his!

hope it all pulls through and good luck!!!
JoshVFR
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:10 am

Thanks josh . Looking forward to christmas more than ever this year as I dont have to look at his grumpy face all day . Lol and if im ever stupid enough to get married again im choosing someone rich lol at least then if you split up you get a nice big chunk of a divorce settlement like you hear about on telly rather than the other way round lol
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshVFR on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:13 am

Lissee wrote:Thanks josh . Looking forward to christmas more than ever this year as I dont have to look at his grumpy face all day . Lol and if im ever stupid enough to get married again im choosing someone rich lol at least then if you split up you get a nice big chunk of a divorce settlement like you hear about on telly rather than the other way round lol

haha nice plan Smile

just dont get married again thats best way lol and surely he wasnt grumpy on christmas day was he?
if he was then he must of been grumpy old sod lol

what you after off santa? a nice shiny new bike Very Happy .......... i am Rolling Eyes
JoshVFR
Newb
Newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:20 am

Would love a new bike except it would be half his so will wait a few months b4 I think about that . Id like a 600 but dont know if they could be lowered enough for my wee short legs .
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next