Going go Karting

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Going go Karting

Post by Rhapsody on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:17 pm

My bloke friends have all crashed more than my girlie ones. The only people who have reversed into my car in car parks have been men. I have seen crappy women drivers, I have seen crappy male ones. I think young men have a tendancy to be more reckless than women (through a love of cars, overconfidence and peer-pressure). I dunno why people (guys usually) insist that its all black and white by saying "all women are crap drivers and can't park". Its not the case clearly. If women crashed all the time our insurance premiums would be higher than mens. I don't think its fair to say that either sex is significantly better than the other at driving because its not true.
Rhapsody
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chadz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:10 pm

As said theres more men on the road from day to day. So if theres going to be a crash theres going be a higher risk for man to crash, hence why its higher the insurance. What gets me my mate is 29years old drivin a bmw 2003 model and for is girlfreind whos younger, its cheaper. I could understand if he was under 25 but even then its still wrong.

I agree theres shit male drivers, never said there wasnt.

I was behind a women with blode her yesturday on a duelcarraige way, in the fast lane, everyone undertakein her and she was doing her hair, wtffffffff. I wish i was a cop at times i wouldnt just pull her over and talk to her, get her fined.

How insurance works is fraud, everyone havein equal rights obvs is aload of tosh. A 19 year girl should pay the same as a male or the male pay the same as a girl.

cherry
chadz
Regular
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 pm

try getting insurance in N.Ireland. They have always been really high premiums because of the risk of the troubles, as in getting petrol bombed and that kind of stuff but they wouldnt cover you if something happened due to paramilitary activites and now that we are in 'peace time' it still hasnt brought the prices down any (yes i am changing the subject lol)

now back on topic , wish me luck for tomorrow whhhoooo, woman drivers FTW
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHam on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:14 am

Benneyboy wrote:its actually a old photo my little uns three and half now lol fuck im 26 this year wheres the fucking time gone Very Happy

Lol you can be the grandad of the forum lol!

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
DanHam
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissee on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Well, had a super fantastic brill brill evening, even tho I came last, but there was only 1.5 sec between me and the winner, so I say i did myself proud, a few more goes and i will be up there with the best of them
Lissee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will-Radford on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Noiiice

I really need to get my arse in gear and set up some go karting with some mates
Will-Radford
Junkie
Junkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down