A van reversed into me

Go down

A van reversed into me

Post by Lissee on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 am

They said did u not hear the beeps, I said bikes dont have a reverse .

not a happy bunny.

Fair bit of damage ,

im ok by the way incase anyones worried lol
avatar
Lissee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 953
Join date : 2009-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by DanHam on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:43 am

What an idiot, is it all going through insurance?

A HGV once reversed at me, I did not beep my horn at him as its not that loud, instead I revved my bike and I could still see him in his mirror reversing but he was looing in the mirror on the opposite side, all I could do was accelerate hard around him and out of the way!

_________________
2004 Aprilia RS50 - Sold
2006 Honda CBR125 R Sold

Current
1992 Honda VFR400 R
2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
avatar
DanHam
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2455
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Lissee on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 am

they admitted fault at least , couldnt get round it as it was a one way street and not much room and i was worried about getting caught on there corner.

I shouted at the top of my voice, they said after, "did u not here the beeps" I said bikes dont have a reverse what was i ment to do.

Suprised they arnt going to write the bike off as the cost to repair is £2000

its my er6f by the way , realyy gat to update my profile pic lol
avatar
Lissee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 953
Join date : 2009-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Benneyboy on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:22 am

Lissee wrote:they admitted fault at least , couldnt get round it as it was a one way street and not much room and i was worried about getting caught on there corner.

I shouted at the top of my voice, they said after, "did u not here the beeps" I said bikes dont have a reverse what was i ment to do.

Suprised they arnt going to write the bike off as the cost to repair is £2000

its my er6f by the way , realyy gat to update my profile pic lol


as said on fb lissee sorry to hear about it but get a decent mechanic to workn on your bike !!!

glad it was the er6 if it had been the rr well i would have come over to n.i jsut to cry and such a wreck,


sorry bit low i know only messing perhaps sell the er6 sooon and buy a cbr 400 as they are full of win, dont make a mistake like dan did and go v4 its ftl trust lol ,

borney will tell ya

_________________
[b]Will-Radford wrote:
Ohh lisse, into banging carbs now ehh?

Lissee wrote :
U boys have the exhaust, us girlies need something too lol
avatar
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 763
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 34
Location : Sidmouth

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Lissee on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:52 am

Benneyboy wrote:
Lissee wrote:they admitted fault at least , couldnt get round it as it was a one way street and not much room and i was worried about getting caught on there corner.

I shouted at the top of my voice, they said after, "did u not here the beeps" I said bikes dont have a reverse what was i ment to do.

Suprised they arnt going to write the bike off as the cost to repair is £2000

its my er6f by the way , realyy gat to update my profile pic lol


as said on fb lissee sorry to hear about it but get a decent mechanic to workn on your bike !!!

glad it was the er6 if it had been the rr well i would have come over to n.i jsut to cry and such a wreck,


Unfort my mechanice is an incompetant twat but thats another story for another day, dont want to be sued by going all out on a public forum


The tzr has been up the road too by the new owner by the way but its had a new body work job done from what i have been told


avatar
Lissee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 953
Join date : 2009-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Benneyboy on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:23 pm



"The tzr has been up the road too by the new owner by the way but its had a new body work job done from what i have been told"


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not the sp !!!!

_________________
[b]Will-Radford wrote:
Ohh lisse, into banging carbs now ehh?

Lissee wrote :
U boys have the exhaust, us girlies need something too lol
avatar
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 763
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 34
Location : Sidmouth

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Bluecollarlove on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Crikes Lissee. That sounds grim.

Where you parked, or in middle of traffic flow when they reversed?

I've been reversed into when parked - the best way to avoid it, is to avoid
parking near cars Sad

Hope it works out okay. If anything, good luck for the endurance to weather through the insurance!
avatar
Bluecollarlove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1667
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 43
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Lissee on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 am

Bluecollarlove wrote:Crikes Lissee. That sounds grim.

Where you parked, or in middle of traffic flow when they reversed?

I've been reversed into when parked - the best way to avoid it, is to avoid
parking near cars Sad

Hope it works out okay. If anything, good luck for the endurance to weather through the insurance!

Hey ya Blue, was going up a one way street when the van in front of me stopped for no apparent reason , i stopped behind it , then it started to reverse, not enough room to try and get round it and no reverse.

The insurance boys havnt been too bad so far , bike should be ready now i have been informed.
avatar
Lissee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 953
Join date : 2009-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Benneyboy on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Lissee wrote:
Bluecollarlove wrote:Crikes Lissee. That sounds grim.

Where you parked, or in middle of traffic flow when they reversed?

I've been reversed into when parked - the best way to avoid it, is to avoid
parking near cars Sad

Hope it works out okay. If anything, good luck for the endurance to weather through the insurance!

Hey ya Blue, was going up a one way street when the van in front of me stopped for no apparent reason , i stopped behind it , then it started to reverse, not enough room to try and get round it and no reverse.

The insurance boys havnt been too bad so far , bike should be ready now i have been informed.

Has it been recorded on the history of the bike ?

_________________
[b]Will-Radford wrote:
Ohh lisse, into banging carbs now ehh?

Lissee wrote :
U boys have the exhaust, us girlies need something too lol
avatar
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 763
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 34
Location : Sidmouth

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Lissee on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:07 am

dont know , how would u know. dont think it fits into any of the catogories
avatar
Lissee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 953
Join date : 2009-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Benneyboy on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:36 am

Lissee wrote:dont know , how would u know. dont think it fits into any of the catogories


to me its surely gotta of been at least cat d/c due to the fact you have go through the insurance to get the bike fixed did you claim on yours or his ?


i may be talking out of my arse but if its recored it will de value the bike slightly i have to say.

_________________
[b]Will-Radford wrote:
Ohh lisse, into banging carbs now ehh?

Lissee wrote :
U boys have the exhaust, us girlies need something too lol
avatar
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 763
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 34
Location : Sidmouth

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A van reversed into me

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum