Introduce yourself girls!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Introduce yourself girls!

Post by Hannah Kronizm on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:25 am

only a day oopsy *gets the rubber gloves out*
avatar
Hannah Kronizm
Newb
Newb

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-08-25
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself girls!

Post by Lissee on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Lol . Dont panic . Think she just ment it as a saying . I hope or I would need to revise my cleaning routines too lol
avatar
Lissee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 953
Join date : 2009-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself girls!

Post by Hannah Kronizm on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:05 pm

cheers Laughing Very Happy
avatar
Hannah Kronizm
Newb
Newb

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-08-25
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself girls!

Post by Hannah Kronizm on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 pm

ooh i just realised someone fixed my siggy for me thank you whoever it was =)
avatar
Hannah Kronizm
Newb
Newb

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-08-25
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself girls!

Post by Benneyboy on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:40 pm

CharlieB wrote:we need to wind up all the ladz on here as they cant post any replys on this section!!

me and craig can lol

and yes i think some pics of you ladies kitted out with you on your bikes will pull more new members in !!

my abervation of kit could be described as leathers or sexy lingere !!!

_________________
[b]Will-Radford wrote:
Ohh lisse, into banging carbs now ehh?

Lissee wrote :
U boys have the exhaust, us girlies need something too lol
avatar
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 763
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 34
Location : Sidmouth

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself girls!

Post by Lissee on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:54 am

Benneyboy wrote:
CharlieB wrote:we need to wind up all the ladz on here as they cant post any replys on this section!!

me and craig can lol

and yes i think some pics of you ladies kitted out with you on your bikes will pull more new members in !!

my abervation of kit could be described as leathers or sexy lingere !!!

there are lots of other pretty half naked ladies on bikes on the web, you can post them and pretend its us and no one will know the difference sure lol
avatar
Lissee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 953
Join date : 2009-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself girls!

Post by Benneyboy on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Lissee wrote:
Benneyboy wrote:
CharlieB wrote:we need to wind up all the ladz on here as they cant post any replys on this section!!

me and craig can lol

and yes i think some pics of you ladies kitted out with you on your bikes will pull more new members in !!

my abervation of kit could be described as leathers or sexy lingere !!!

there are lots of other pretty half naked ladies on bikes on the web, you can post them and pretend its us and no one will know the difference sure lol

well you know me at heart im a gentleman rather see pics of ladies on bikes that actually ride bikes instead of pretending to be BIKER GIRLS

_________________
[b]Will-Radford wrote:
Ohh lisse, into banging carbs now ehh?

Lissee wrote :
U boys have the exhaust, us girlies need something too lol
avatar
Benneyboy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 763
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 34
Location : Sidmouth

View user profile http://www.full-revs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself girls!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum